Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

Got a job and a room! Things are looking up!

The past week went by incredibly fast and I have basically just been running from one place to another. I attended three job interviews, visited the embassy to vote for a new president, found a room to live in and got my bank account sorted, so things are finally starting to go right.

I accepted a job offer - an office job (from 9.30am til 5.30pm) just a tube ride away from my future room, so not only is the location good, but the job sounds ideal for the moment. I think it will prepare me nicely for my upcoming university studies in January 2013.

And yes, I have also managed to find a nice double room in a tidy flatshare! There is a tube station less than 10 minutes walk away, the rent is low and the location very central (on the edge of Zone 1). I won't be moving there until the 9th of February though, so in the meantime, I am staying here in this little suburb Surrey village :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment